1) How can I make, change or confirm a reservation?
Reservations with All Transportation Network can be made in a number of ways:
- Book online
- Call 1-800-525-2306 (reservationists are available 24/7/365)
- Reserve on our smart phone booking app, iLimo
2) How far in advance do I need to make a reservation?
We suggest that you book your reservation at least 24 hours in advance. However, we understand that unexpected travel needs do occur. As a result, we will make every effort to honor last minute requests in any city worldwide.
3) What are the benefits of booking online?
- Real-time online reservations
- Statistics on upcoming and completed trips
- Viewing and printing receipts for past trips (ideal for travel and expense reports)
- Weather outlook
- Traffic reports
4) If I book for more than one person, can I still book online or do I need multiple logins?
Yes, our system allows us to create admin accounts and thereby give special privileges to those who book for more than one traveler. This way, you do not need multiple logins. You can have one username and one password.
5) If I made a reservation over the phone, can I change that reservation online?
Yes, all of our booking platforms are completely integrated, so no matter how you reserve, you can make changes via any option you like.
6) What if I am interested in your services for my personal needs?
We handle the chauffeured transportation needs of both business and private clients. Many of our clients request our services for parties, special events, as well as personal trips to and from the airport.
7) I am a Travel Agent, how can I make reservations?
Travel agents can make reservations using the following Global Distribution Systems: Apollo, Sabre and Worldspan and online travel booking tools through Concur / Cliqbook Travel, Symphonie, Rearden Commerce, Orbitz, Expedia and GetThere. Ask us about our travel agent commission program.
8) What cities does All Transportation Network serve?
With our international network of quality chauffeured transportation partners, we are able to provide service in more than 650 cities throughout the world.
9) Do you monitor my flight, and do I have to call you if my flight is delayed?
We have a flight tracking system that updates your flight arrival details every three minutes, and it provides accurate and complete position and ETA information. If your flight is delayed, canceled or diverted, we will be informed. You do not need to call us if your flight is delayed.
10) Where do I meet my chauffeur at the airport?
Our standard meeting procedure is at the designated “meet and greet” baggage claim area at each airport. Your chauffeur or an on-site greeter will be holding a sign with the client’s name or company prominently displayed. For all private airport arrivals we are licensed and insured to pick up on the tarmac. If you prefer to be met "curbside" we can arrange this as well.
11) What kind of vehicles do you use?
All of our fleet vehicles are late model, meticulously maintained vehicles in all the markets we serve. Our executive sedan fleet in North America are composed of Chrysler 300s and equivalent. In Europe and Asia, Mercedes and other high-quality vehicles are used by our affiliate partners. SUVs and larger vehicles are available in all major markets on request.
12) Do you have the capabilities to manage a large group event?
Yes, we handle groups from five to 3,000. We have sedans, SUVs, mini coaches, executive vans and full size motor coach buses ready to meet your party. All Transportation Network is able to accommodate the transportation needs of any size group.
13) Do you have mini and full size coach buses?
Yes, we can provide you with a selection of different vehicle options, from 14 passenger to 55 passenger coach buses. Ask one of our representatives for more details.
14) Can All Transportation Network provide on-site coordinators and meet & greeters?
All Transportation Network can provide you with on-site coordinators and meet & greeters for your group. Ask one of our representatives for more details.
15) Do your affiliates have the same quality standards?
Our affiliates must mirror our customer service and operations philosophy. We have an extended affiliate network with partners that operate all over the world under a set of standards that meet our, and most importantly, your expectations. Our dedicated affiliate manager is responsible for screening affiliates and making sure they maintain the highest standards.
16) How much General Liability Insurance do you carry per vehicle?
Every vehicle has at least $1,500,000 liability insurance. All vehicles that can carry over 15 passengers have $5,000,000 liability insurance.
17) Is service through an affiliate billed through All Transportation Network?
Yes, everything is one-stop shopping from reservations to billing. Our technology allows customers to receive billing in a way that is most convenient for them. Receipts can be obtained online or automated via email.
18) What forms of payment does All Transportation Network accept?
By credit card, once the service has been completed. We accept American Express, MasterCard, Visa and Discover.
19) How can I get a receipt?
To print a ride receipt, you can login to our online reservation system. Of if you prefer, you can call 1-800-525-2306 and one of our customer service representatives will be happy to assist you.
20) What is All Transportation Network’s cancellation policy?
Sedans: NY state 2 hours notice, out of state 4 hours notice, international 48 hours notice.
SUVs: NY state 4 hours notice, out of state 12 hours notice, international 48 hours notice.
Vans and Buses: NY, out of state and international 30 days notice.
If your reservation is cancelled inside of these time frames, a cancellation fee equal to the total trip cost including all fees and gratuity will be charged.